MARCUS宏蔚

MARCUS宏蔚

Sunday, July 26, 2009

TIME-CONSTRAINT: Homework-replete weekends


哈哈哈今天是星期六(: 有很多时间休息、放松放松一下,做事不必那么慌忙。就像我现在用华文来打字(: However today's unlike other Saturdays. I'm not as relaxed so I won't type in Chinese.
zzz
zz
z
.
Woke up in the morning today at 1130(yes, it's in the morning). This Jiaying is like very ..."zzz".. no comment. Then tuition on Amaths, need to practice on my carefulness in doing maths sums coz it's these @*&%!s that always pull down my marks. Then in the afternoon, I watched 永春-叶问. I watched it because he likes to 挑战是个人! Then off to Beauty World Centre with my uncle,aunt,father (sister went to this party thang) to buy my sch uniforms. That's because the old ChungCheng Uniform totally PWNS the new(ugly) one, so I went through the trouble to get the old ones. After that came dinner, then to my other uncle's home at Woodlands to visit. Picked up my sis after leaving, she was at some faraway condominium and by the time we reached home, it was just a while before I blogged this. So you can see that most of my work is not done as Saturday is spent on other stuffs (:
.
z
zz
zzz
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

中正总校2COURAGE'08

中正总校2COURAGE'08
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

中正总校3JUSTICE'09

中正总校3JUSTICE'09
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

HYPER-active-LINKS.Below.