MARCUS宏蔚

MARCUS宏蔚

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Movie: The Haunting in Connecticut(2009).

THE HAUNTING IN CONNECTICUT

With Jolene and Jiaying @ Century Square.

.

1) I learnt abit more on Sinagpore's MRT system today. Thanks to [censored]

2) I wanted to watch Harry Potter and the HBP but Jolene had already watched it.

3) The movie was a bit familiar in content (ref. to A Haunting - Discovery Channel)

4) The two stupid girls (expecially [censored]) keep closing their eyes and waste money? lol.

5) (censored) never finish the popcorn! wasteful.

6) I tahan my bladder super long throughout the movie coz of the Iced lemon tea i drank.

7) [Censored] is TALLER than [censored]! lol.

8) Jiaying dont want show her alleged IC Photos. Selfish right.

9) I saw them anyway.

10) Jolene had to leave for dinner at home.

11) JY & I saw Dk on the way to dinner:D Jo missed the chance 4 the honourable moment.

12) Some people no money still eat swensens. Luckily they've a nice generous friend like me.

13) Some people eat swensens right, never finish the french fries. Wasteful.

14) Some people wear shoes that hurt their feet.

15) I know the "ding dong" sound at the MRT does not only mean "Doors opening".

16) Some people dunno MRT has priority seats for aged.

17) Some people are very nice to wait with me for buses.

18) Today was a fruitful day. I learnt alot.

19) Tomorrow will be a fruitful day too (:

20) Tomorrow has flag raising and tie-wearing and hasoifbhwioq

No comments:

Post a Comment

中正总校2COURAGE'08

中正总校2COURAGE'08
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

中正总校3JUSTICE'09

中正总校3JUSTICE'09
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

HYPER-active-LINKS.Below.