MARCUS宏蔚

MARCUS宏蔚

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Billie Jean is not my lover.

I don't even know who the hell is Billie Jean. XD.
Anyway, today we experienced the "trauma" of the new P.E. teacher.
Wow, his exercise routine's were darn "tiring" and "exhausting"!
Got Bridge, Leg thrusts, and all the funny names for his exercises, dunno if they are really names for exercise moves or SOME OTHER moves?
.
Then the physics test. Wah, can you see the difference between 4000000000 and 4000000000? I read my calculator ( actually Daniel Ong's one) wrongly and read 400000000 instead of 4000000000! WTH! Pray pray pray the "error carry forward" rule can help me in this :D i cannot drop anymore results alr ):
.
And tomorrow Piano exam! Skipping English CA Component again.. I WANT OK. U THINK VR NICE AH. i guess i VR-ed too many times alr? D:
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

中正总校2COURAGE'08

中正总校2COURAGE'08
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

中正总校3JUSTICE'09

中正总校3JUSTICE'09
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

HYPER-active-LINKS.Below.