MARCUS宏蔚

MARCUS宏蔚

Sunday, July 26, 2009

40 DOC: Reaching out to Unbelievers - Day 14




"And whatever you do or say, let it be as a representative of the Lord Jesus" -
-Colossians 3:17


40 DOC~Day Fourteen~REACH OUT EVERYWHERE(:
A
s God's people, we are to not only live this life of christianity in the safety of our church or remain in the quiet of devotion, but live our life in the real world. In our attempts to reach out, screwing up or failure is always something we will meet with sooner or later. This world is not filled only with God's presence, but Satan is blocking and narrowing my path too. I've experienced the time when Satan has pointed out every little flaw I've made and sometime's leading me into certain self-condemnation, but I must always remember that I'm still a representative of Christ. What good will it do to show non-believers that I'm so vulnerable to the ways of Satan? So I must always stay strong in faith and know that everything is in God's hands (: That's so assuring once you believe in the destiny God has set for us.




"But there's one other thing I remember, and remembering, I keep a grip on hope: God's loyal love could'nt have run out, his merciful love couldn't have dried up. They're created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I'm sticking with God. He's all I've got left" - Lamentations 3:21-24




Always remember that I am ready and am able to commit and accomplish the task God has arranged for me, because only I am the perfect representative for the task I am called for, and only by doing it and showing others the Love of God, do I glorify God's name higher and higher.




Remember to keep God first in life;priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

中正总校2COURAGE'08

中正总校2COURAGE'08
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

中正总校3JUSTICE'09

中正总校3JUSTICE'09
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

HYPER-active-LINKS.Below.