

TGIF x 1479236479164209621409726593746276527462 to the power of
1274028754209857293856239562935692386598236594 to the power of
1231874075322396532795648207583205172839057280 to the power of
x, where x is an infinite variable. Then ask Teo Chee Kian to solve.
.
Today there was chem quiz in the morning, on chapter 8 and 9 (molar shit), and Ms.Ong apparently claimed that the ratio of marks weightage for quizzes to tests are 8:1! LOL.
Then the second period, came a more importatnt test, the EL Narrative/Personal recount (N/PR) Essay Writing. So When we "got our topics", it was obvious to choose "Lost!" (The other topic was "Bored") and in my mind I just drafted the storyline:
.
Format: Start-Climax-Start
(Start in school)
(Start in school)
Teacher asks us to write essay as homework, topic is "Lost!"
(Scene change to bus stop)
I felt tired, did not know how to write essay,
unknowingly took the wrong bus
(Scene to mandai)
Ended up in a remote place after being thrown out by bus conductor for EZlink card ran out of value,
Phone dead,
Heavy downpour,
thrown into drain
(After some descriptive text, scene to drain)
Describe feelings,
end up at mandai neighbourhood estate,
(Scene to home)
Wrote the essay, where first sentence of my story is lifted to here,
turning the essay into a cycle-like thing
.
Hope I could get a decent score? Well, next was physics quiz. OMGosh O-level somemore. haha. It was as hard as chasing a stone (wecong can't). Then finally the 4th and most important test, CHINESE. Wahseh. i know confirm pass la, but pass until how good? The 填写汉字 and 造句、完成句子 was 一帆风顺 but the others kinda 坎坷 leh. The 理解问答 crap about 心态 and explain till something so simple became so complicating. Still, everything is now in God's hands.
.
After school, my uncle called me to say that he bought a Liverpool shirt for both my sister and me. ROFL. then I was like "NONONOONO I don't like Liverpool" but he bought the shirts alr, so I thanked him and now HAHA i have a liverpool shirt (: Not the Jersey though, Heng ah.
.
The rest of the time in school was spent volleyballing and watching volleyball interclass (:
Before that, the Investiture Group had meeting and so many things were cancelled due to the H1N1. Shiok ah. However I still had to concoct the stage plans which I so gotta do coz Investiture is in 3 weeks O:
.
Todays volleyball interclass saw FG losing to LY (Wenting I told you), CR losing to BN (was it?), and DL not even showing up for HM-.- So it's us against HM next week, shaohong is like " just gimme the ball then i Piang down can already." and "Hit back court, don't hit front coz they tall enough once they set we die alr" haha. K i'll take note, if I'm playing..
.
Then home it was, and off to piano almost without respite. I found out I had a merit for my ABRSM Grade 3 practical (: My teacher was kinda happy and I was like.. uhm ok. Haha, but not bad la.
.
After piano I met up with my father and sis for dinner, then cell group. And eventually I came back to the lush abode, typing this now. Nice.
.
Now time for my 40DOC. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment