-
K narrating my life sucks (the life is awesome, but the narration sucks). Did not attend school today, but still went over anyway to play volleyball. Angelica called me like dunno how many times to rush me over and I had to run all the way from the back gate to the fron coz the school closed the back gate-.- Then After all that Jiaying told me Bus Ser.16 took very long to travel to CCHMS (I took 16 earlier that day), zzz. Today's volleyball interclass went well with 3JT winning 3IT over rubber set. Woah Shaohong can be quite fierce while playing you know, but it was helpful coz i admit i was rather laggy and blur in the first game. Then after the close win, I found out that the finals would be played awhile after the semi-finals! I though it would be on another day leh. zzz. And it was going to be against MD somemore ): However, we did not lose like shit la (Term: Dog fight with Duck). Thanks to the peserverance of Shaohong, Edmund, Kennard, Kahbing, Chrystal, Venessa and obviously
.
Next week will see us having like dunno how many fudge(means another word starting with f)loads of tests. I dont care alr this time I have to do well. Hence, i have to revise diligently and work hard (: AMEN.
.
WOAH this years PFT can be said to be my worst la lol. By right, this is my first PROPER pft. In sec 1, i was sick on the day of PFT. In sec 2, the same. Im standing at 23 points now (inclusive only of 5 items)
- Sit and reach (37cm - 4points)
- Standing broad jump (219cm - 4 points)
- Inclined pull ups (36 in <30sec coz Jonathan Lok say dont waste energy, LOL - 5 points)
- Sit ups (45 in less than 1minute coz Jianwei and I were counting DOWN from 45)
- Shuttle run (10.0 sec - 5 points)
..
Im super unhappy and so gonna retake my standing broad jump and shuttle run man. I'll also be taking my 2.4km coz i had a bad cramp which screwed up my first run. I need a 28-point result this year man. haha.
..
K there's so much extra homework to do: Investiture stage plans and Badminton Interclass prsl.
No comments:
Post a Comment