
"Since we are all one body in Christ, we belong to each other, and each of us needs all the others." - romans 12:5


40DOC - DAY 15 - Admit We need each other
yay it's the new theme of FELLOWSHIPPING TOGETHER (: May God guide me through this theme as he had swiftly done for the previous theme of reaching out to others, amen in Jesus' name!
.
.
Everyone of us, each of us, are all here for a reason. Why do we isolate ourselves from the outside? Why do we prefer sometimes to not participate? I admit I do act these ways sometimes, and we all know that is like - Wrong. It is common knowledge that no one in the world looks the same as ourself. So why can't we understand sometimes that we all have a different task, a different gift that only we are capable of doing? I never thought of it this way before. For all I know, the very activity I choose to demur from can easily change the whole outcome. Talking about this, the first and most recent I can relate to is the CCA Leaders Camp earlier this year. We learnt alot about self participation and how one small act influences as large an outcome.
.
I always felt inferior to another whose talent was more "higher" than mine, but that is wrong. Be it "small" or "big", the talent and gift is ours and no one else may be able to have the advantage. If I play badminton and maybe like, Rooney plays soccer, I can see that I play only for the school while Rooney earns millions playing for Manchester United. Screw up the scenario where rooney and I change places, and both of us would fail, because the talent required is something we don't have and hence can't apprehend. Similarly, if I am good at one on one talks, while my friend is able to preach to a whole crowd, then I should stick to my gift, for like the workbook says "It is not a question of whether or not you are gifted, but how are you gifted".
.
-Share my gifts with others instead of keeping them to myself, I will defeat the purpose.
-Realise the unique gift I have and apply it instead of ency others of theirs
-Nothing can be done alone. We have each other for a reason, because each of us acts as a part of a whole system, and no one is left out. Be it family, friends or even mere acquaintances. We are all bonded as one in the body of the Lord, AMEN! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment