MARCUS宏蔚

MARCUS宏蔚

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I LOVE MY GOD

Today's Church Service was Delightful (:
I'm tired so I shan't describe ..
But if you want to come to my church for a visit, don't hesitate to call me even at 3a.m. K.
...
Haha today was indeed a Holy Day of Rest as I spent like hours sleeping in my cousins house after church? Still, it R.A.W.K.E.D. nvr felt so shiok for a very long time.
...
Then it was off to my uncle's company's company day where i got fatter. wth. PFT coming already. Then i cannot afford a Silver.. Must be Gold Gold Gold. : D
...
After that when I was walking home alone from ECP.. this just sprang in to my mind:


...

I want to serve in a minisrty for God ok :D

now, I'm waiting for my calling (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

中正总校2COURAGE'08

中正总校2COURAGE'08
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

中正总校3JUSTICE'09

中正总校3JUSTICE'09
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

HYPER-active-LINKS.Below.