MARCUS宏蔚

MARCUS宏蔚

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Holidays: Extension Week

...
Who compares to You?
You who set the stars in their place?
You who calmed the raging seas
That came crashing over me.
Who compares to You?
You who bring the morning light,
The hope of all the earth
Is rest assured in
Your great love.
. . .
You are magnificent,
Eternally wonderful, glorious.
Jesus, no one ever will compare
To You, Jesus.
. . .
Where the evening fades,
You call forth songs of joy.
As the morning wakes,
We Your children give You praise.
. . .
You are magnificent,
Eternally wonderful, glorious.
Jesus, no one ever will compare
To You, Jesus.
...
Managed to get the irony of the post title?
Well. if. you. did. not, You suck.
If I said you suck, it means I don't suck.
If I said you suck, means I must be blowing.
You suck, I blow.
I blow, You suck.
LOL IM SO FUNNY-.-

Anyway, still abit dulan about my english u know... C5... OMGOSH.. its almost as if i spoke like:
...
(Singlish)
Today got the emaths then wha sian, the SPA for chem and bio. Bio make us do like the funny 6 tests, test what shit on peanuts wth damn sian. Then the chemistry got the what tests for anions and cations? somemore i go smell in the ammonia leh omgosh my nose pain then i choke on the smell la so gay. after that took a super long bus ride to New Bridge Road. the bus super pack seh woah lucky i found a seat. Anyway before that got LUncH WITH wencong AND the KAopei Jeylll AND jianxing AND yiqian AND lennon AND jianwei AND yongquan AND many more la. This wencong and jeryll really meant to be gay together man. THEN the CCA, wah seh the stupid china doggie (coach) damn what la. I play game with sec 1 and 2 again. shit la. Last session nvr even play at all. What kind of coach right? China coach la. dOg. WAO i sound like celine now, maybe miss her too much la (naw, can't be) . zzz Yay I want To qUICkLy POM-pom now and GEt ON WITH my STUDY ON JOB. now at chapter 2, completed the first one yesterday on JOB. ANd TomOrrOW is LasT DAY OF extension. yaY. Lol BUT NEED STUDY LA WTH MY RANKING AND AVERAGE DROP UNTIL LIKE DUNNO WHAT KENA SAI.
...
dO I speak like that? WTH no right. Well, God's a given a reason for said score and I am humbled and pleased to accept the destiny he encompasses me with (: So let's see God's Wonderful works unfold into the later part of the year, many blessings and prayers we thought unseen and unanswered, all darted back into our lives by his amazing Grace!
...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

中正总校2COURAGE'08

中正总校2COURAGE'08
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

中正总校3JUSTICE'09

中正总校3JUSTICE'09
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

HYPER-active-LINKS.Below.