(8-10June)
WHAT BETTER WAY TO KICK START THE JUNE HOLIDAYS THAN TO RETURN TO SCHOOL FOR A CAMP?
One Moment... Paradox-.- The Camp was actually quite fun (: Came under badminton , along with Daniel Ong. Made quite a lot of new friends and WOW, we are actually doing proposals for real school events? Haha even awesome people like myself received comments on how my potential has not been fully shown, that I've got to stand out, gotta speak out loud, if I want even the most inobedient asses and stubborn ******s to listen to me. Mind you, I took the comments with respect and acceptance, as did I when I made my comments to others (: Fortunately my group did not have the honourable presence of any inobedient ass or stubborn ******, but a whole lot of us who clicked together and I believe kicked the whole cohorts asses in everything. Overall we came back tired, but in our hearts we were jumping with our fists held high in glee (Cliched sentence, don't bother using this for your essay writing) .
P.S. This marked the frenzy hype over "Jai Ho" , which lingers on till now.
No comments:
Post a Comment