MARCUS宏蔚

MARCUS宏蔚

Friday, May 22, 2009

Sian ah.

Sian ah. MYE like shit. 3As nia? That's like so 3BN-3DL.. Although I'm not mocking them la. Let not this fiasco have me mortified and demoralised to the dregs of the ranks, but allow it to galvanise me and spur me on to excel not to where I was, but to the limit and beyonds of my paradox. Salvage with peseverance and faith, and not any other.
.
Pillar to post the journey may seem, 4months a time too short it may be.
.
But carries the day, my faith and mind
.
Woolgather not, but back as an old grind.
.
Let this be not for him, her, them,
.
But for the one bona fide reason...
.
(Rhetorical)
...
- Need to get fit
- Need to memorise my semester1
- Need to complete what I've said. Need. Not "Better".

No comments:

Post a Comment

中正总校2COURAGE'08

中正总校2COURAGE'08
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

中正总校3JUSTICE'09

中正总校3JUSTICE'09
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

HYPER-active-LINKS.Below.