MARCUS宏蔚

MARCUS宏蔚

Saturday, May 16, 2009

SA1: Mugging, much?







Took the liberty to make a little hiatus from updating about the Mid-years.. considering there was so little time, much less even for this forgetful (but awesome and handsome) dude here who has to literally flip and memorise every page of each subject for revision! talk about muggin-.- anyways, the exams are over (YAY. WOOHOO,WOOHOO-.-) and the debriefs are representative aftermaths! Screwed, right? Well, lets refelct a little (personally) on the Mid-Years, shall we? Or shall I-.-
...
UNO. A-Maths
Bummer. I did not prepare one bit for this test. Why? I had more important things to do. Yes, More important, it concerned my loyalty to Manchester United. Overall the late sleep had caused me a little lag time in the alertedness of my brain, what more could've struck my brain with lethal impact than ADDITIONAL MATHS? I was yawning and woolgathering away, the first two questions (Which I found out later to be amazingly simple) had me ripped off 20minutes of my precious time, worse still I had no idea, or rather no concentration to decipher the problems. Questions 3 to 8 cost me time as my brain began it's acceleration (it's amaths, not physics, wth) and by question 9 onwards, full-speed ahead. Oh how do I miss afternoon examinations... Overall Satisfaction: 80%, it was a simple paper.
DOS. E-maths
Second Bummer. A-maths was simple. I made my mind. No more blunders, I studied, revised (well, you could say that) and read the tabloids concerning Man United. All was well, All bode well. The paper went out smoothly...
Overall Satisfaction : 87%, let's hope the marks guarantee the same percentile.
TRES. Physics
Physics and ADD.MATHS. same story, Manchester United priviliged with more priority from me. Papers, let me DO you in the afternoon, please. I wanna DO you so bad. Let's Do each other. Some more, laura teo sit next to me! aiyo eh. Oh Well...
Overall Satisfaction: 80%
FOUR (This number exceeds my mexican language boundary). Chemistry
Chemistry, oh chemistry. My worst science. Well, praise and thanks be to God, I have a better feeling for this than Physics (: Only thing I worry about is the Acidity and Basicity of certain oxides, metal oxides and salts. These may pull me down, along with Liverpool's continued chase for the title. Chemistry, grrrr. Scousers, grrr...
Overall Satisfaction: 83%
FIVE. Social Studies
Question: For every inference question, One P.E.E. or Two P.E.E.? ah screw it-.- No TIME. I finished, but pray the P.E.E. bodes well and is lenient...
Overall Satisfaction: 75%
Six. Geography (Elective-Geog, if you're a Core Geog and U wanna disassociate-.-)
Besides the concerns over "River cliffs" and "Slip-off slopes", here's a big "M1 THUMBS UP" for Geography! I LOVE IT. (THUMBS UP, EXAGERRATED BREATHING) WOOYEEE WOOYEEE, WOOYEE WOOYEE. 2 essay questions and other structured questions did not manage to blow down this wall (me)...
Overall Satisfaction: 90%
Seven. Biology
AIYA THOSE PEOPLE FROM: 3BN/CR/DL/EP/FG/GR/HM No need read this la. HAHAHAHAHAHAA. IN YOUR FACE. YER FACE. well, biology being the last subject spared me the agony of having to muggggggg till 3 in the morning, not until the next examination in september. Bio has so much to revise, you really can't pull off the whole book. Thankfully, we had the option for which essay we wanted, and being more confident in plant-nutrition, i went ahead with "experiments to prove the requirement of light for photosynthesis" (: I won't make fun of Miss Ho (Duh my bio teacher) and her body structure anymore if I manage to reap an A1 of 85 percentile :D...
Overall Satisfaction: 77%.. C'mon, i mugged till 3am! Tired u know.
...Well that kinda summed up my whole MYE Daze (:...
Overall Satisfaction : GOOD, GOOD, VEWY GOOD. PRAISE GOD ON HIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

中正总校2COURAGE'08

中正总校2COURAGE'08
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

中正总校3JUSTICE'09

中正总校3JUSTICE'09
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

HYPER-active-LINKS.Below.