NONONONO.
NONONONO.
THIS.
DOES.
NOT.
BODE.
WELL.
FOR.
ME.
...
I've kinda blanked out during revision today.
What are the formats for 公函?
公函有什么要记得?
作文的议论文是否像我想象中的格式?
哇老。
Suddenly stoned。
well iguessonlyiknowwhy。。。
Still, chagrined i shall not be!
Lord, I come before you now, with thanks and with repentance.
Father I have not managed my time as I should have and
I have not done things according to your way,
but knowing all this, Lord i just want to kneel down before you now and seek penance, seek your
forgiveness. Lord your unending love has stoood by me faithfully, even when mine has not,
and father the humbled I now gives all I am to you, that Lord you may use me, mold me and shape me for
whom you want me to be.
Father I am feeling lost now for my sins have pulled me away from your presence.
Lord I come before you now and pray that you may pull me back to your side like a shepherd will to his lost sheep, and father allow me to praise and follow you as you lead me along nothing else but
the paths of righteousness. Lord let not sin have me succumbed to , but let me be anointed by you and only you for you are the true, living God. Father I pray as tomorrow I will be taking my chinese and the Spirit in me is not brimming with confidence. But father, with yesterday's prayers as a testimony, I know that after my words to you will i fill full in the Spirit for your love never fails me nor anyone, Lord. Father I pray that you may Cleanse me now with your blood, and fill my Holy Spirit with nothing else but you, that Lord with your guidance, wisdom, strangth and love may I be able to get past these obstacles in my path, and with you, may they be testimonies to others as I work hard to doing well and to the very best I can for tomorrows paper. Lord only your presence will aid me, only the knowledge of yours will I overcome the papers, and so will everyone. Lord we yearn for you, and we pray that your presence may fill the examination hall tomorrow, giving us the confidence and spur to do well, all for you name, for a testimony, that can change the world and show that you indeed are our true and Mighty king. Lord I pray with all my heart, all my soul and all my mind, In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN .
AMEN.
AMEN.
...
Thank you for the cross, Lord.
For the nail-pierced hands.
Wishing everyone goodluck and Godbless for the exam tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment