MARCUS宏蔚

MARCUS宏蔚

Friday, April 24, 2009

MASS REVIVAL (3) : 清明时节雨纷纷,光明山-新加坡




Heard of the 清明 poem by 杜牧 from 唐? well, this is how it goes...

清明时节雨纷纷
路上行人欲断魂
借问酒家何处有
牧童遥指杏花村


呵呵.... i learn i TAONANSCHOOL one. SO PRO RIGHT that school? They totally own AI TONG (i dunno anyone there but many bangla), NAN CHIAU (venessa) AND KONG HWA (haozhe, shaozhe, xiwen, lennon, jianwei ) haiyo. lousy schools. TAONAN (ME, CELINE, WEILIANG, TED, DEON, ZANN, FELICIACHUA, NICOLENG, SIAUWENHUI, JEROMELEE, CHARMAINE, LINYI AND SO MANY MORE) AIYO BUI TAHAN AH. TAO NAN OWNS MAN. ANYWAY ANYWAY..




yeh so it was qing ming and my daddy, mindez (my sis), my gonggong(granddad), my mama(grandmum), first gugu and ahtiu, second gugu and titu(cousin) and I took a longlong ride to 光明山 to pay respects to my paternal grandfather, some uncle, and paternal grandmother (:



So.. yea it was raining cats and dogs. YES, ITS A CLICHE, BUT THERE YA GO: CATS AND DOGS. serious man. wahlao. damn wet wet wet. but i gotta say even though not being under the buddhist/taoist religion, it's really a wonderful sight to see all the traditions and rituals done by others . I feel like some kinda artist going around for inspiration ROFL.




Pictures (:
1. The Monastery - Look at my picture perspective! awesome!
2. Stone Monks - On the grass-.-
3. 普同塔 - Hence the columbarium
4. Some Pagoda, but it really resembles the 天堂 building in Beijing (:


The Columbarium Itself ^


Im not being racist here ok LOL. but look at the waste produced. haiyo.





Production of greenhouse gases from offerings? Abit contradictory right?

...
...
...
As a 华裔, I did help out in some of the offering 'thingy's my uncle was setting up.. one of the hilarious parts was when he passed me a paper to write "anything except my name" before they had it sent off to the incinerator i was like.. hmmm... and there you go, the magic sparked off that very mischievious mind of mine.. I don't know if it's disrespectful in any sense but hey, "ROFL"?






- Well that summed up my 清明 with my family (:
MASS REVIVAL 4 HERE I COME. STUPID BLOG. WHY AM I REVIVING SOMETHING THATS NON-LIVING? Figure-of-speech la hor?
Continue taggin' sexy people (: *except law wenting. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

中正总校2COURAGE'08

中正总校2COURAGE'08
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

中正总校3JUSTICE'09

中正总校3JUSTICE'09
HYPER-active-LINK.Below.

HYPER-active-LINKS.Below.